Saturday 17 February 2018

Indigo Blue Funky Flair Studio Kit

Hello friends, it's Jo back again to share some Funky Flair Studio kit inspiration, our Indigo Blue kit would have to be my favourite kit release so far, I love the cobalt blue, navy, sapphire, azure, violet and teal tones with the striking crisp of white. While at a scrapbooking retreat last week-end I attended a class on Monochromatic scrapbooking with the super talented Tracey Henly and I was thrilled to have the opportunity to use the Indigo Blue kit. I had so much fun creating this layout, I hope you enjoy it too. If you're still wanting one of your own Indigo Blue kits be sure to get one now, limited stock remain. www.funkyflairstudio.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hashtag this is AWESOME

Greetings Funky Flair Studio Fans, it's Jo here for a May Design Team Member share. I had loads of fun compiling this Scrapbook page. ...